"To give without any reward, or any notice, has a special quality of its own."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
BLISS appreciates how inherent color is to design and everything we do. To discover exactly which colors are on the rise, we sorted through our best selling bouquets online and analyzed the data from all those images. We then deduced which colors had the greatest growth between last year and this year to give you this, our 2020 color trends based on the bouquets.
From fashion to fine arts, we’ve been seeing a change from soft pastel colors to more sensational shades. Lavenders, tans, whites, and pinks are becoming passé while bold, saturated hues are on their way to fame in 2020 as well as 2021
The top 10 Best sellers are:
1. Let a thousand flowers Bloom
3. Absence makes the heart grow fonder
4. Fairytale Ending
5. Articulated by Abbey
6. Tropical Paradise
7. Bells & Whistles
For our top fall colors we picked
1. A bold fiery orange. This shade represents happiness, love, and good health in a lot of cultures
2. An ultramarine Green, a deep cooling blue-green, exudes self-assurance and poise.. A mix of sage and mint. These colors are individually pleasing to the eye but together become an even more stunning shade. The bright, yet calm tone is perfect for conveying a playful, modern, and outgoing personality. We used it as an accent color for our bouquets that you will see in editorial shoot
3. A timeless gray that signifies longevity, and is reliable, sturdy and everlasting.
We also changed from our iconic butterfly wallpaper to a more stronger and bolder print. Have a look in our shops. It captures the beauty of nature and the floral kingdom in such a unique way and if course, the fact that it is oversized makes you feel almost like alice in wonderland
You will love it!