Say goodbye to the spicy woodsy fragrances of winter. Summer is definitely here and these are a few scents to up your fragrance game!
- Lily of the Valley- Someone who loves the finer things in life won't be able to resist this mild yet powerful scent. Delicate, white flowers shaped like pitchers turned upside-down with a clean bright profile
- Mock Orange- Exudes a citrusy fragrance. It's not your average floral, that's for certain. Wear it all summer as you go on adventures and spray it months later to take you right back
- Honeysuckle- Mouth-watering, heady fragrance. This evening perfume and the vine’s pale, tubular flowers is for the person who wears the fragrance always gets, then leaves, her paramour.
- Gardenia- Buds shapedlike seashells unfurl into velvet soft flowers in the warmth and humidity of early evening. But it's the fragrance that captivates. Whether or not you have a trip booked to Italy this summer, gardenia makes you feel like you’re on a yacht in the Mediterranean before settling down to sunny nap
- Hyacinth- Be the center of attention when you wear this beautiful scent. Yes, it smells sweet, but also very bold and captivating.
- Peony- Very fresh floral note. Synthesized for giving a floral pairing to other notes, notably rose, in feminine fragrances. A bunch of peonies in a stylish vase is a definite crowd pleaser!
- Jasmine- Sparkling, zesty and sweet notes in this flower. Think of a Moroccan holiday full of delightful souk experiences and hours by the pool.